Schools commit to becoming active members of the AISNSW Designing for Deep Learning Network. As part of this network, each school has access to:
- a two-day introductory professional learning event
- a suite of validated tools and capacity building resources including research, rubrics, exemplars, videos, webinars, presentations, and more
- regular, ongoing coaching and consultancy support tailored to your school
- exclusive professional learning events
- a facilitated and high-functioning network to leverage collective capacity and learning.
Schools will maximise results by participating actively over a three-year period, during which time data will be collected to enable schools to measure the impact of Designing for Deep Learning in their context.
This offering reflects a co-contribution model through which schools contribute $8,000 each year (beginning 2019) and commit to releasing staff as appropriate. AISNSW provides consultancy support and access to the suite of resources, facilitates related professional learning and the network.