What is the minimum uptake requirement to join?
All schools must licence 100% of their staffing FTE as reported in the August Census Report for 2018 as well as:
- Primary Schools: no further commitment unless they want to license students as well. In this case a minimum of 15% of the student population must be licensed
- Secondary Schools: A minimum of 50% of the student population
- Combined Schools: A minimum of 50% of the secondary student population and 15% of the primary student population (only applicable to primary if licensing primary students - otherwise no commitment to license primary)
How much will it cost?
The agreement has two pricing models based on the schools staffing FTE. PlTo view the pricing, please ensure you are logged in to the site and select the opt-in link to the right for pricing information. Only schools that are eligible to join the ETLA can access the opt-in forms.
How do I join the agreement?
To join the agreement, please complete the Opt-in form and Participation Letter and return it to Data#3 for processing before COB 26th October 2018. The opt-in form can be found in the links section.
What other benefits are included?
Under the new agreement all schools will be provisioned with their own Adobe Admin Console, from here school admin can manage installs, submit support requests and schedule expert sessions.
Schools also have access to the Adobe Education Exchange. The Adobe Education Exchange is the free learning platform and community, designed by educators for educators, to ignite creativity in the classroom.
Where can I found out more information about the ETLA?
Schools can refer to the forms and links section of this page for FAQ's and copies of presentations outlining the ETLA and its benefits or contact any of the below representatives:
- Invoicing/payment and joining the agreement: Data#3 (please contact the relevant representative from your state. If your state is not shown, please contact Julian Williams)
- Licensing concerns: Adobe
- Technical: Adobe
- Student/Teacher Help Centre: Adobe
- Teacher professional learning and training: Adobe
- Checking your schools eligibility to join the agreement: AISNSW