Microsoft Enrolment for Education Solutions (EES)
What is the Microsoft Enrolment for Education Solutions (EES)?
The Association of Independent Schools of NSW has negotiated a deal with Microsoft to provide access to the Microsoft 365 Education suite including Office 365, Windows 10 and Enterprise Mobility and Security through an Education Platform Product (EPP) plan.
Who can join the EES?
All NSW Independent schools, whether they are members of AISNSW or not, can join the agreement.
How much will it cost?
Under the new agreement the FTE model is no longer in use. Only users that qualify as an Education Qualified User (EQU) are required to be licensed. An EQU is an employee or contractor (except students) that accesses or uses an Education Platform Product for the benefit of the Institution. That is, a user that accesses products from the M365 A3 or A5 bundles.
For more information and school based scenarios on this definition please click here.
Schools must purchase the baseline products per EQU: M365 A3 Core CAL or M365 A3 Enterprise CAL.
Optional products are also available such as:
- Core Server Platform/Enterprise Server Platform/Core Infrastructure Suite Platform
- Imagine Academy
- SQL Server Platform/SQL Core/Server and CAL
- Windows Server
- System Centre
- M365 A5 or components; O365/Windows ATP, Phone Systems, Power BI etc (under the new EES schools may choose to license a hybrid A3/A5 M365 solution rather than being locked into one or the other)
- Dynamics 365
For pricing information please contact Data#3 (details at the bottom of this page).
How do I join the agreement?
All orders will need to submitted through the Data#3 Education Hub by following these steps:
- Set yourself up with a login at the Data#3 Education Hub Portal by following the prompts
- Log In to the Data#3 Education Hub Portal
- Under the Dashboard > My Offers Page, select the Microsoft Banner
- Click on the AIS NSW Microsoft EES Offer
- Enter your EQU & Additional Products
- Click Add to Cart
If you experience any issues or have questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. The deadline for orders in the 5th December 2018.
Where can I find out more information on the EES?
Schools can refer to the Links and Forms section of this page for copies of previous presentations outlining the EES and its benefits or contact Data#3 directly.