Whole-school Wellbeing Projects
Open Monday 22 February (Week 5, Term 1)
Funding opportunities are being offered to NSW independent schools to conduct Student Wellbeing and PDHPE projects. These funding opportunities are supported by Transport for NSW under the School Road Safety Education Program and NSW Health under the Live Life Well @ School initiative.
These projects should promote a sustainable and continuous commitment to student wellbeing that focus on:
- K-12 road safety education
- K-6/K-12 physical activity/healthy eating
Application guidelines should be read before completing the 2021 application form.
Sample project applications and examples of previous projects can be found on AISNSW Road Safety and Live Life Well @ School website pages.
For further information or to discuss funding project suitability, please contact AISNSW Student Wellbeing and PDHPE Consultants, Nicky Sloss (road safety) and Katrina Mostyn (physical activity/healthy eating) or on 02 9299 2845.
Applications close at 5pm on Friday 26 March 2021 (Week 9, Term 1)
Schools will be notified of the outcome of their application by Monday 19 April 2021 (Week 1, Term 2)
The following independent schools were successful in attaining support for their projects in 2020:
- Australian Christian College, Singleton, K-6 Live Life Well @ School
- Giant Steps, Gladesville, K-12 Road Safety Education
- Green Point Christian College, Green Point, K-6 Road Safety Education
- Macquarie Anglican Grammar, Dubbo, K-6 Road Safety Education
- Ngaruki Gulgul, Kariong, 10-12 Road Safety Education
- Nowra Anglican College, Nowra, K-6 Live Life Well @ School
- St Narsai Assyrian Christian College, Horsley Park, 10-12 Road Safety Education
- St Paul’s College, Henty, K-6 Live Life Well @ School
- Western Riverina Community College, Griffith, 10-12 Road Safety Education
For further information please contact AISNSW Student Wellbeing and PDHPE Consultants, Nicky Sloss and Katrina Mostyn or on 02 9299 2845.