Whole-school Wellbeing Projects
Funding opportunities are offered to NSW independent schools annually to conduct Student Wellbeing and PDHPE projects. These funding opportunities are supported by Transport for NSW under the School Road Safety Education Program and NSW Health under the Live Life Well @ School initiative.
These projects should promote a sustainable and continuous commitment to student wellbeing that focus on:
- K-12 road safety education
- K-6/K-12 physical activity/healthy eating
Applications are now closed for 2021.
The following independent schools were successful in attaining support for their projects in 2020 and 2021:
- Australian Christian College, Singleton, K-6 Live Life Well @ School
- Bethel Christian College Mount Druitt, 7-12 Road Safety Education
- Giant Steps, Gladesville, K-12 Road Safety Education
- Green Point Christian College, Green Point, K-6 Road Safety Education
- International Maarif School Auburn, K-6 Road Safety Education
- Living School Lismore, K-10 Road Safety Education
- Loreto Normanhurst, 5-12 Live Life Well @ School
- Macquarie Anglican Grammar, Dubbo, K-6 Road Safety Education
- Ngaruki Gulgul, Kariong, 10-12 Road Safety Education
- Nowra Anglican College, Nowra, K-6 Live Life Well @ School
- Pacific Valley Christian School Townsend, K-12 Live Life Well @ School
- St Narsai Assyrian Christian College, Horsley Park, 10-12 Road Safety Education
- St Paul’s College, Henty, K-6 Live Life Well @ School
- Western Riverina Community College, Griffith, 10-12 Road Safety Education
- Wollondilly Anglican College, K-10 Live Life Well @ School
For further information please contact AISNSW Student Wellbeing and PDHPE Consultants, Nicky Sloss and Katrina Mostyn or on 02 9299 2845.