Student Wellbeing Projects 2019
Funding opportunities with AISNSW consultancy support are offered each year for independent schools to conduct Student Wellbeing/PDHPE based projects that promote a sustainable and continuous commitment to student wellbeing through embedded programs or activities.
Thanks to funding from NSW Health Live Life Well at School initiative and Transport for NSW, the following AISNSW schools are working on whole-school student wellbeing/PDHPE funding projects:
- ASPECT Hunter School (primary focus)
- Giant Steps Australia (primary focus)
- Green Point Christian College (primary focus)
- New England Girls’ School, Armidale (primary focus)
- Western Grammar School, Dubbo (primary focus)
- Westmead Christian Grammar School (primary focus)
Each year, schools engage in projects bespoke to the needs of their school context and students. All schools will have an opportunity to showcase their work at the Student Wellbeing/PDHPE Project Symposium in Term 1, 2020.
Student Wellbeing/PDHPE funding projects applications for 2020 will open in late February/early March. For student wellbeing and PDHPE support, please contact AISNSW consultants Nicky Sloss and Katrina Mostyn or on 02 9299 2845.