AISNSW Boarding Symposium 2023
Balancing Wellbeing, Mental Health and Risk for Boarding Staff and Students
Join us for the 2023 AISNSW Boarding Symposium: Balancing Wellbeing, Mental Health and Risk for Boarding Students and Staff.
This day of connecting, sharing and learning will provide Heads of Boarding and boarding staff with insights into how to meet the challenges that are presented in the boarding house on a daily basis. Participants will be provided with opportunities to engage with workshops, dialogue sessions and keynote speakers focusing on a range of areas, including:
- Supporting staff wellbeing in the boarding house.
- Understanding and managing student mental health plans.
- Monitoring activities for risk.
- Engaging students in building resilience.
- Building cross-cultural identity and safety.
This Symposium is subsidised through the Non-Government Reform Support Fund and meets the criteria for NESA Accredited PD in the Priority Area of Student/child Mental Health.