AISNSW RTO congratulates VET students, teachers and member schools on their significant achievement across a range of VET courses in the 2021 HSC.
Many regional and metropolitan independent schools within the AISNSW RTO have achieved exceptional results. Some highlights include:
- 4 x First in Course places – Business Services, Entertainment, Financial Services and Hospitality
- 19 x Top Achievers, representing a 33% increase from 2020
- 2 x School Based Trainees in Entertainment achieved 1st and 2nd place
- 3 out of the top 4 places in Financial Services
- 4 out of the top 10 places in Business Services
- 4 out of the top 10 places in Hospitality
- 1 x Year 10 student achieved 5th place in Primary Industries
High achieving students in the subjects of Hospitality, Financial Services, Entertainment and Business Services.
Such results reflect the dedication of students, teachers, schools and families working together in the most turbulent times in education.
The AISNSW RTO continues to grow, in both school membership and services offered. In 2021 there were 104 independent schools that were members of the AISNSW RTO. This has expanded in 2022 to 117 independent schools, as more schools are identifying significant value in providing vocational education options for their students.
AISNSW RTO has three dedicated and experienced VET Consultants to provide support and guidance to independent schools as they establish and grow their vocational education delivery.
For more information contact Sue Boye, Cathy Sip and Carol Amorim at AISNSW.