The AISNSW ICT Advisory Service builds on the previously established ICT Strategy Review Project, available to NSW Independent Schools since 2013.
This service has been designed to enable independent schools to access relevant consulting experience in areas such as ICT Integration, software and infrastructure and the running of the ICT operation.
The ICT Advisory Service seeks to provide independent schools with:
- Consultative, confidential and inclusive review process on an agreed scope
- Independent tailored advice in response to the agreed statement of work
- Expert input from a range of consultants experienced in leading ICT Programs within school contexts
- Powerful survey data from key stakeholders within the community
- Dedicated focus groups validating survey data and determining the key next steps that will improve ICT services at your school
- Comprehensive report with clearly prioritised recommendations and in-depth commentary