Whole-School Road Safety Education Projects
Funding opportunities are offered to NSW independent schools to conduct whole-school Student Wellbeing/PDHPE projects annually. These funding opportunities are supported by Transport for NSW under the School Road Safety Education Program for Projects that promote a sustainable and continuous commitment to whole-school student wellbeing that focus on K-12 road safety education.
Applications for 2020 have closed and the following schools were successful in attaining support for their whole-school road safety education projects:
- Giant Steps, Gladesville, K-12 Road Safety Education
- Green Point Christian College, Green Point, K-6 Road Safety Education
- Macquarie Anglican Grammar, Dubbo, K-6 Road Safety Education
- Ngaruki Gulgul, Kariong, 10-12 Road Safety Education
- St Narsai Assyrian Christian College, Horsley Park, 10-12 Road Safety Education
- Western Riverina Community College, Griffith, 10-12 Road Safety Education
For further information, please contact AISNSW Student Wellbeing and PDHPE Consultants Nicky Sloss and Katrina Mostyn.